httpd-users mailing list archives

From Mads Rosendahl <m...@twilight.dk>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Can't view PHP in localhost, please help!
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2005 23:39:07 GMT
If php module is not installed, then the code will display amongst the
html because it won't be parsed. So you
should see the code in plain text on the page if php doesn't work.

If you get nothing at all, then maybe there are errors in the script and
PHP-error-reporting-level prevents
you from seeing the error. When developing, make sure you have
"error_reporting  =E_ALL" in php.ini.
By default, Notices are not displayed and PHP-notices are regular errors
in my point of view, such as
undeclared variables. Try that first, make sure all errors/notices are
displayed.