httpd-users mailing list archives

From steve <iamste...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Problem with Apache 2
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2005 04:24:49 GMT
I have two problems with one setup of Apache2. One server is OK, the
other is not, and they have the same configuration.

Problem #1: The errorlog has some weird stuff in it:

# more /usr/local/apache2/logs/error_log
[Wed Aug 24 20:42:58 2005] [notice] FastCGI: process manager
initialized (pid 21811)
[Wed Aug 24 20:42:58 2005] [notice] Apache configured -- resuming
normal operations

Problem #2: It is supposed to start two fastcgi processes -- one for
php4 and one for php5, but only starts php4. I'm working on gathering
more information on this, but was wondering if problem #1 looked
familiar and if it might be the problem for #2 or visa-versa.

Thanks,

-steve--