httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Gonzales, Youn" <ygonza...@medassets.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Premature end of script headers
Date Mon, 22 Aug 2005 16:51:30 GMT
I disabled se for httpd using the system-config-securitylevel util and
it works. I found the apache.te file but I don't know how to load the
policy yet. I just need to read up on selinux and learn enough to setup
the bigsis/cgi directory with the same perms as cgi-bin under se.

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Joshua Slive [mailto:jslive@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2005 5:14 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] Premature end of script headers

On 8/19/05, Gonzales, Youn <ygonzales@medassets.com> wrote:
> I am running Apache 2.0.54 on Fedora (2.6.12-1.1398_FC4) and just
> installed Big Sister.
>
> I created a ScriptAlias directory called /bigsis/cgi/ with exactly the
> same options as the existing cgi-bin directory, but when I place a
perl
> script in that directory it will not run. The errors in the httpd
error
> log show:
>
> Permission denied: exec of '/blahblahblah' failed
> Premature end of script headers: blahblahblah

Check your SELinux configuration.  That is probably the issue.

Joshua.

"The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers"