httpd-users mailing list archives

From Dan Trainor <i...@hostinthebox.net>
Subject [users@httpd] Using ForceType on wildcards, directories
Date Sun, 04 Sep 2005 03:34:15 GMT
Hello, all -

I've been doing some investigation on using ForceType in conjunction
with some wildcard characters.  Something such as "inside all
directories prefixed by mystring-*, I want to ForceType this/type".

Aside from needing to learn a bit more about regex's, I think I have it
pretty much figured out.

However, I don't know if I should use Location or LocationMatch for
this.  It looks like both do support extended regular expressions, but
I'm confused as to which to use.

Thanks!
-dant