httpd-users mailing list archives

From Sri <gsridha...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] urgent help required strange .cgi page access problems
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2005 09:47:58 GMT
Hi,

 I am running apache2.0.54 on debian3.1

  One of my customer is reported the error message abouth the apache2 error
whenever they try to access the .cgi page they are getting the following error.

  Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your
request.
Please contact the server administrator and inform them of the time the error occurred, and
anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

I have checked the apache2 eeror.log file i am getting this error

[Wed Oct 19 08:58:30 2005] [error] an unknown filter was not added: INCLUDES
[Wed Oct 19 10:27:01 2005] [error] an unknown filter was not added: INCLUDES
[Wed Oct 19 10:27:19 2005] [error] an unknown filter was not added: INCLUDES
[Wed Oct 19 10:40:57 2005] [error] an unknown filter was not added: INCLUDES

 Please help me which module is missing or problem

Best Regards