httpd-users mailing list archives

From Sage Weaver <s...@nfusion.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] mod_log_forensic compile error
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2005 20:29:50 GMT
Thanks, Nick,

I caught that clue just before you sent your message, but test_char.h didn't
exist on my system.  So I looked in the configure script and found a number
of references to it.  It is supposed to reside in the server/ subdirectory,
but it apparently has to be created by the build process.  So I did the
following:

./configure --enable-log-forensic
make
cd modules/loggers
apxs2 -a -i -c -I ../../server mod_log_forensic.c

And viola!  It works!

Thanks for the assistance. :)