httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Crosby Sidney" <csidne...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Chaining Outputs from mod_python to php
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2005 04:14:28 GMT
Hi,

I have Apache built with both mod_python and php.  I want to setup the
following output chain: [input request] -> mod_python -> php -> [output
html].  Is this possible?

If so,
1. What are the HTTPD.conf directives for this?
2. How would the PHP script access the output result of the mod_python
script?
3. Can the mod_python script add new REQUEST parameters that the php script
can access?  Will the PHP script still have access to the original REQUEST
parameters?

Any help will be much appreciated, thanks.