httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ashley Williams <agwilliams1...@mac.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] only 64k per file downloading from my webserver
Date Sat, 08 Oct 2005 12:39:12 GMT
Thanks, yeah I thought there might be a few too many modules. However,
the modules I've got loaded are the default ones I got with my fink
installation -
in fact I've actually slimmed them down a little. Is there an example
config
file I can copy that contains only the bare minimum?

Actually I've been doing some digging around the net and the 64k
truncation
behavior I've been experiencing is a bug with Apache 2 on Mac OS X 10.4+
and lots of folk are very upset about it as it looks as if apple
aren't taking
much action on it for the time being.

AW