httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joshua Kogut <jmko...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Help with winxp virtual ip based hosting
Date Sat, 15 Oct 2005 22:02:10 GMT
I have wanted to set up a small Internet-like environment on my local LAN
for testing purposes. The only problem is that none of my servers are happy
with name-based virtual hosting. So, I figured out how to add an IP address
in

control panel>networkconnections>[lanconnection properties]>tcpip
properties>advanced

My dns server (sans) is configured to direct all trafic to one of the
correct IP for the server, but I am unsure as exactly how to set up the
htttpd.conf file for my server. Help please. (Also, am I going in the right
direction?)

--
|| jmkogut ||
email: jmkogut@gmail.com