httpd-users mailing list archives

From Alastair Roy <Alastair....@Express.co.uk>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] htaccess
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2005 20:31:50 GMT
Ok AllowOveride All is set in the config file

I have attached the errorlog and the access log to this e-mail there is
nothing in the error log that points to the file system denying access if I
remove the .htaccess and .htpasswd files I still do not gain access to the
directory where the .htaccess and .htpasswd files were, even after
restarting apache, so now I am at a loss

I have also attached a copy of my .htaccess and .htpasswd files

I have also attached the /etc/httpd/httpd.conf file

This evening I changed all the permissins on all files in the web root
directory to user:www group:www this made no difference, also changed the
permissions on the htaccess and htpasswd files to 755 still no difference.
Now I am running out of ideas.

Thanks again for the help

  _____