httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Solaris make errors
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2005 06:37:45 GMT

It looks like you get an error while compiling libexpat (expat is an XML parsing library which
is bundled with apache). I think expat is really only needed to compile web_dav so if you
don't need that, the simplest fix might be to drop expat by using --without-expat.

Otherwise, you need to fix the compilation - I'm not sure what's wrong with or missing from
your system.

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

the sender's company.