httpd-users mailing list archives

From Hulya Gurer <hulya.gu...@varianinc.com>
Subject [users@httpd] .htaccess problem
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2005 18:34:33 GMT

Hello,

I have apache 2.0.55 running on solaris 8, along with PHP and mysql.  For
some reason I am getting strange responses
from .htaccess.

First of all, my .htaccess file is on the second level subdirectory but for
some reason, I get the password window
at home page, and when I click on cancel two, three times, it shows the
page without the header which is SSI.
My home page is "index.html" and sub directory pages are being served from php.

My configuration for .htaccess is like below, which is set to
"AuthConfig"  Is there anything else that needs to be added / changed?
Is there any specific setting for serving php controlled pages?

#
    AllowOverride AuthConfig
#
#