httpd-users mailing list archives

From Senthil Nathan <rsen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_perl issues
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2005 15:07:08 GMT
For more info from the httpd.conf,

PerlRequire "/opt/hiweb/server/perl-startup/startup.pl"

Alias /hi-bin/ "/opt/hiweb/server/htdocs/modperl/higui/"
#PerlModule ModPerl::PerlRun
#  PerlModule Apache2::Reload
#  PerlInitHandler Apache2::Reload

<Directory "/opt/hiweb/server/htdocs/modperl/higui/">
    Options Indexes
    AllowOverride None
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
    <Files ~ "\.(cgi|pl|pm)$">
      SetHandler perl-script
      #PerlHandler Apache::PerlRun
      #PerlResponseHandler ModPerl::PerlRunPrefork
      PerlResponseHandler ModPerl::RegistryPrefork
      #PerlResponseHandler ModPerl::PerlRunPrefork
      PerlOptions +ParseHeaders
      PerlSendHeader On
      Options +ExecCGI
      Allow from all
    </Files>
</Directory>

Let me know if anything has to be changed in this config,

Thanks
Senthil