httpd-users mailing list archives

From Axel-St├ęphane SMORGRAV <Axel-Stephane.SMORG...@europe.adp.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Configuring Siteminder 5.5 for apache2.0 on HP-UX 11- can't find libmod_sm20.sl
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2006 05:51:14 GMT
Although this subject does not seem to be related to Apache, and I have not been near HP-UX
for years...

I had a look at the Siteminder WebAgent Installation guide. There is a section called "Enabling
SHLIB Path for an Agent on Apache2/HP-UX 11" which states: For the Web Agent to operate to
operate on an Apache 2.0 web server running HP-UX 11, be sure the SHLIB_PATH is enabled in
the Apache executable.

You can check if SHLIB_PATH is enabled by executing "chatr httpd". If enabled, you should
find a line in the output saying "SHLIB_PATH enabled second". If it says "SHLIB_PATH enabled
second" instead, execute "chatr +s enable httpd"

-ascs

-----Original Message-----
From: Lindsey_Lepisko@cargill.com [mailto:Lindsey_Lepisko@cargill.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2006 4:31 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: RE: [users@httpd] Configuring Siteminder 5.5 for apache2.0 on HP-UX 11- can't find
libmod_sm20.sl

Still isn't working.  I put what you suggested in the envvars file and it didn't help.  I
even tried explicitly setting PATH to include /opt/siteminder2/webagent/bin and SHLIB_PATH
to include /opt/siteminder2/webagent/lib by using export and even with that it didn't work.
 It still has a problem with the line 'LoadModule sm_module "/opt/siteminder2/webagent/lib/libmod_sm20.sl"
' and says it can't find libmod_sm20.sl.

So I really don't know what the heck to do now.  I spent more time searching the web for linking
issues and solutions to those issues, but nothing was very helpful.  Any other ideas?

-Lindsey