httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] index files in subdirectories
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2006 12:26:11 GMT

"forbidden message" is too imprecise - what is the exact error message,
response code and what is in the error logs?

Wild guess: Are the default pages called "index.php"? I presume you have
"DirectoryIndex index.php" in the Docroot so this should apply to the
subdirs too...

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

> Does anyone know why this might be and how I may resolve this?
>
> Karl
html#a5287072
> Sent from the Apache HTTP Server - Users forum at Nabble.com.

the sender's company.