httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Xuekun Hu" <xuekun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_mem_cache question...
Date Mon, 04 Sep 2006 08:35:10 GMT
On 9/3/06, apacheuser123@aim.com <apacheuser123@aim.com> wrote:

> I found the problems with mod_mem_cache under load. I am going to look into
> mod_disk_cache as per your suggestion. I hope mod_disk_cache does better.
> Thanks for all the help, Joshua.

What kind of problems did you find with mod_mem_cache? I only found
when caching lots of big files (like 10MB), system could hang!

While when caching small files, I found mod_mem_cache should perform
better than mod_disk_cache. Though in my test, total size of those
small files is less than memory size.

I always saw people say mod_disk_cache should have better performance
than mod_mem_cache. Do you have data in the Internet that I can look
at?

Thx, Xuekun