httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2006 07:22:04 GMT

I see you are a hotmail user... this is the problem. When you send an
"unsubscribe" mail, the apache-list server sends you a confirmation mail
that you have to reply to (it asks, "are you sure?"). However, the
hotmail spam-filter wrongly identifies this automatic mail as spam and
deletes it. Since you don't get the confirmation, you can't reply to it
and apache doesn't unsubscribe you.

Never mind, I'm sure some helpful admin will see this thread and
manually delete you (probably later today when the US gets into work).

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

> any one know how to unsubscribe, i already send an E-mail as
> specified at the end of any delivered mail

the sender's company.