httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Apache 1.3 versus Apache 2.2.3
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2006 07:37:43 GMT

Have a look at the docs... Compare:

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/1.3/mod/mod_proxy.html

with:

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/#P

and you'll see that mod_proxy has been substatntially re-organised
between 1.3 and 2.2.

Read the docs carefully, tune your config accordingly and try it out.
Then post back if you have any further problems.

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

> Regards,
> Arun