httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Count László de Almásy" <calm...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Re: upgrade to 2.2.3 breaks .htaccess: "require directives present and no Authoritative handler"
Date Sun, 05 Nov 2006 00:31:13 GMT
I found the problem, and just to follow-up in case someone else is bit
by this --

The problem was that the 'mod_authz_user' module wasn't loaded.  On
Debian, I had to:

"ln -s ../mods-available/authz_user.load" from the mod-enabled
directory and restart apache, then things worked fine.  Why the Debian
package installs apache without enabling this module I have no
fracking idea.  Ugh.

--
Cheers, László