httpd-users mailing list archives

From Steve Burrus <burr...@swbell.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] How Do I Integrate Apache w. PHP?
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 05:33:11 GMT
well after I tried to integrate PHP with apache 2.2 all that I seemingly
got for my efforts was this apache server error message saying this. Can
anyone please help me with this dire problem?

 "httpd.exe: Syntax error on line 71 of C:/Program Files/Apache Software
Foundation/Apache2.2/conf/httpd.conf: Cannot load C:/php5apache2.dll
into server: The specified module could not be found."

Incidentally I put in the line into the Apache configuration file that
says "LoadModule php5_module "c:/php5apache2_2.dll" to only get the
error message above!