httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Bashiro"<bash...@myway.com>
Subject [users@httpd] SELF SIGNED SSL
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2007 13:54:08 GMT

Hello Folks

I have installed and configured apache 2.2 succesfully.
I can view the homepage without problem.
I then decided to add self-created ssl certificate on it.
I created this self created ssl.
when i access the server even
from https//localhost (after accepting the certificate) I get the following errors:

HTTP 403 forbidden on iternet explorer 7
HTTP 403 you do not have permission to access this server on IE6
The same errors in mozilla 2

I have win 2003 server , zonealrm free edition. The zone alarm is configured
correctly to allow incoming internet web actions.

What am I doing wrong ? or what is really wrong. Could someone pls
point to me ?

Gratitudes
bashiro

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.