httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Bashiro"<bash...@myway.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Changing ssl certificate
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2007 21:29:56 GMT

Thanks again Owen,
This is my code snip

SSLCertificateKeyFile C:/Apache/Apache2.2/conf/ssl/myserver.key
SSLCertificateFile C:/Apache/Apache2.2/conf/ssl/myserver.crt

Before apache does not start when I change it. Biut now it does start.
But the problem is: I still see the old certificate when I ask the
browser to show me (during an alert).

1.
How do I change this to take effect of the  new certificate in browser.

2.
I have only declared only one subdomain as secure host example, https://secure.myhost.com
in the virtual host. But when other sub domains are accessed with https:// it does display
the files intended only for ssl virtual domain. How do I tell apache not to show ssl files
when any other sub domain is accessed using https, if that subdomain is not declared as secure
in the virtual host.

I beguine to suspect this code:
<VirtualHost _default_:443>
May be the default is what is allowing other subdomains to be accessed in https.

Thanks
Bashiro