httpd-users mailing list archives

From Robert Denton <rob...@headsprout.com>
Subject [users@httpd] MITM apache config settings?
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2007 19:51:57 GMT
Hi all,  I hope someone here can point me in the right direction.  My
apache server is dropping connections from a client that load
balances between 2 ISPs. I have been told that this may be a result
of some setting in the httpd.conf file that directs apache to drop
connections when there is a sudden change in destination IP address.
Supposedly this is to help prevent man-in-the-middle attacks.  I am
fairly familiar with the httpd.conf contents (or so I thought I was)
and I cannot find anything in there related to this phenomenon.  Does
anyone here have any idea what setting in the config may contribute
to this behavior?  TIA.

Robert.