httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Sai Jai Ganesh Gurubaran" <sguru...@cordys.com>
Subject [users@httpd] How to force a core dump on Linux
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2007 06:34:22 GMT
Hi,

  We are getting frequent Apache (59) outages at our installation.

Apache is compiled in as worker module, forward proxy on RHEL 3

I would like to core dump Apache when such a outage occurs.

Can any one tell me how to force Apache to core dump?

Regards,

Ganesh

message by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the
intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the
message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on
it is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please immediately contact
the sender if you have received this message in error. This email
does not constitute any commitment from Cordys Holding BV or
any of its subsidiaries except when expressly agreed in a written
agreement between the intended recipient and
Cordys Holding BV or its subsidiaries.