httpd-users mailing list archives

From Nathan Kellogg <apa...@nwlocation.com>
Subject [users@httpd] mod_isapi
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2007 18:59:28 GMT
   Happy new year!

We have been stuck in mid migration for a couple months now and are in need
of some help.  I understand from WROWE that the 2.2.4 version of mod_isapi
should address the problems we are having; the 2.2.3 version always reports
500 errors , and the last bug fix for mod_isapi causes the isapi apps to be
sent as documents instead of the output if more than one call is made to an
isapi app within a few seconds.

I have not been able to get back in touch with Bill Rowe ( hope he's ok )
and I really need to get this resolved or I need to abandon Apache and go
back to WebSitePro   :( .

I have no capability to compile the 2.2.4 mod_isapi  (
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/httpd/branches/2.2.x/modules/arch/win32/
) and am hoping that someone can compile this for me.  I'd be happy to pay
for the time or to make a charitable donation to your favorite cause!

We are using the Devside 2.2.3 distribution , which I understand was
compiled using VC++ 6.0 [Visual Studio 98] although we would happily switch
to another build to make this work.

Thanks,
Nathan