httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ian Mac <ian.mcg...@zynetix.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Cache Control
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2007 16:24:10 GMT

Hi, I am new to Apache configuration and have a question regarding
controlling the cache.

I am using Apache to serve webpages over a satellite link and need to adjust
Apache's settings so that images are not downloaded from the Apache server
on every page request. I would like Apache to tell the browser to cache
images for 2 days minimum.

Any answers to where I can start?

Hope you can help, apologies if this has already been answered.

Best regards, Ian.

Linux 2.6.9-5.EL
London UK.