httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Query-String Access from SetEnvIf
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2007 09:16:28 GMT

Of course it does... ^.*$ means "between the start (^) and end ($) of
the string, match any character (.), 0 or more times (*)". So an empty
string has zero or more characters. Now I don't know if an undefined
variable corresponds to an empty-string or not, but if it does, it will
match. Try SetEnvIf Wibble_Wabble "^.*$'" dolog to check :-)

Where do you get "Query_String" from - it's not listed in
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/mod_setenvif.html#setenvif...

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

> I'm thinking that it might be created when I call it though
> ... I can't believe something so common would be so difficult.
>
> Any other ideas?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ty

the sender's company.