httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Rod Rook" <rod.r...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] No permission to access files.
Date Mon, 01 Jan 2007 22:06:34 GMT
Hi,

I've been running httpd web server under Fedora Core 4.

Now, I installed Fedora Core 6 onto another hard drive and configured httpd
server with the same /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf as under FC4.

My web server is running now, but outside browsers get an error message of
no permission to access to the following files: main.php and menu.php.

Here is the properties of the files.

-rwxrwxr-x 1 user_u:object_r:user_home_t      webroot webroot     466 Feb
27  2006 index.php
-rwxrwxr-x 1 user_u:object_r:user_home_t      webroot webroot    4197 Feb
27  2006 main.php
-rwxrwxr-x 1 user_u:object_r:user_home_t      webroot webroot     529 Nov
29  2005 menu.php

The index.php is supposed to execute main.php and menu.php.

What could be wrong with the file permission properties?

Thank you.

pine