httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Rod Rook" <rod.r...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Permission Problem with apache2 and FC6
Date Tue, 02 Jan 2007 02:25:04 GMT
I am currently running httpd web server under FC4 and in the process of
migrating to FC6.

Under FC6, I configured /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.cong almost exactly as under
FC5.

Now I am getting the following error messages. (Please also see the attached
.jpg file.)

 Quote:
  Forbidden: You don't have permission to access /main.php
Here is the file permission as they ae now:
 Quote:
  -rwxr-xr-x 1 user_u:object_r:user_home_t webroot webroot 466 Feb 27 2006
index.php
-rwxr-xr-x 1 user_u:object_r:user_home_t webroot webroot 4197 Feb 27 2006
main.php
-rwxr-xr-x 1 user_u:object_r:user_home_t webroot webroot 529 Nov 29 2005
menu.php
/etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf also has the following lines.

 Quote:
  DirectoryIndex index.html index.html.var index.shtml index.cgi index.php
index.phtml index.php3 index.htm home.html welcome.html
AddType application/x-compress .Z
AddType application/x-gzip .gz .tgz
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .phps .php3 .phtml .html .htm .shtml
.fds
Do you have any suggestions as to where I should look to solve the problem?