httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Kevin Jones" <jone...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] httpd unresponsive
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 01:46:35 GMT
I'm doing a command line compile with nmake.
Simply:
nmake /f Makefile.win _apached
nmake /f Makefile.win installd INSTDIR="C:\Apache-2.2.4"

I first tried Visual C++ 2005 Express Edition, and couldn't get that to
compile. I think that was because of references to .h files.
With nmake, it compiles, but afterwards, it doesn't do anything.

- Kevin