httpd-users mailing list archives

From megaspaz <megas...@tron.megaspaz.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Upgrading from 2.0.49 to 2.0.59
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2007 05:03:38 GMT
um... shouldn't be. If you've compiled apache, you should have no problems
recompiling apache with SSL. If you're upgrading your distro's apache
package (if using linux), again that should be taken care of by the
package maintainer.

On Sun, 04 Feb 2007 20:33:55 -0800, <m-kuriyama@terilogy.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm planning to upgrade from 2.0.49 to 2.0.59 for securities.
> Apache is configured SSL with openssl-0.9.7d.
> What I want to know is that openssl-0.9.7d is compatible with 2.0.59.
> As far as I looked into doc files in openssl source , I could not find
> any information regarding compatibility.
> Somebody knows that ?
>

> Best regards,
> Shinichi

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it
caught and shot now...