httpd-users mailing list archives

From Don Don <progw...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache2 and SSL support
Date Fri, 04 May 2007 08:30:27 GMT
Hi al am having trouble making apache run with SSL support.

I installed openSSL and configured it properly, i've also seen lots of examples on the internet
showing how to configure apache2 with SSL.

I've done all the configs that I can but https does not work.  when i acess the sites on the
http port everything works fine but with https its give the following error "The connection
was interrupted" "The connection to (ip address) was interrupted while the page was loading."

How can i fix this ?

TV dinner still cooling?