httpd-users mailing list archives

From Laurent FAILLIE <l_fail...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] RE : Re: [users@httpd] DBD and MySQL: No DBD Authn configured!
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2007 09:59:59 GMT

--- Nick Kew <nick@webthing.com> a écrit :

> > cd /path/to/httpd-2.2.4/modules/database
> > cp mod_dbd.c mod_dbd.c.origi
> > wget http://www.ausics.net/mod_dbd.c
>
> FWIW, that is almost identical to the current trunk
> version, which
> you can find with a browser from
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc
>
> User feedback at this point could be useful in
> getting the
> updates into a release.  So please tell us your
> experiences
> (both good and bad), and what actual problems it
> solved.

I've sent a mail to this mailing list on June the 25th
"Authentication against database issue", because,
despite I've upgraded this mod_dbd.c, there still some
problems : I have to retry 6 or 8 times before my
granting are accepted.
I've opened a bug report on the same but it has been
closed as "misconfiguration" ... but according the
logs I got from my database, the password is first
rejected ... because no query is issued to the
database.

Best regards,

Laurent

The misspelling master is on the Web.
   _________	100 % Dictionnary Free !
 /  Dico  / /	Pleins d'autres fautes sur
(#######( /	http://destroyedlolo.homeunix.org
Quoi, des fautes d'orthographe! Pas possible ;-D.