httpd-users mailing list archives

From Aaron Dalton <aa...@daltons.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] DBD and MySQL: No DBD Authn configured!
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2007 17:20:14 GMT
Aaron Dalton wrote:
> Nick Kew wrote:
>> On Wed, 04 Jul 2007 10:23:44 -0600
>> Aaron Dalton <aaron@daltons.ca> wrote:
>>
>> Does it make any difference if you put the DBD* directives inside the
>> <VirtualHost> container?
>>

> Now that's just embarrassing.  Everything I read said they can't go in
> the VHost container, so I didn't even think of trying.  I apologize for
> wasting your time.  At least now I'm getting:
> "Error looking up Aaron in database"
>
> New error messages mean progress =)  Thanks again.

Yeah, something is still wrong.  My query log shows a connect and an
immediate quit.  No query is actually getting passed.  If anybody has
had this problem, I'd appreciate hearing about how you fixed it.  For
me, it's back to Google.

--
Aaron Dalton       |   Super Duper Games
aaron@daltons.ca   |   http://superdupergames.org