httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Madonesa sanjaya" <sanjaya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Access parameters in URL
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 13:12:29 GMT
Hi ,
    Thnx for the reply. I have a application which does the authentication
based on the header values. Therefore I need to send the request to the
http://localhost:8080/test-app with the correct headers. I need to simulate
this behaviour. What I need is to get the parameters and add it to the
headers, to simmulate a request with the correct headers.

Cheers,
Sanjaya.