httpd-users mailing list archives

From <ramakrishnaprasad.annasamud...@wipro.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Setting cookies by a website
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2007 06:20:11 GMT

Hi,

We are trying to read the cookie information from the browser settings
and act on that information.But we are facing a problem here.The cookie
set by our test server webpage is different from the test server of the
client,though in effect we both are accessing the same page.The only
difference is we tested in our server using IE, and on the client side
we had to use Mozilla.If my explanation of the problem is clear,what i
wanted to know is 'can the browser type(ie Vs Mozilla) affect the way
the cookie is set?'.Pardon me i am new to apache and it is all learning
on the job for me.

Thanks & regards,
Ramakrishna

of this message and any attachments.