httpd-users mailing list archives

From solprovi...@apache.org
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache 2.2.0 binary download
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2007 06:14:58 GMT
I could not find Windows binaries for 2.2.0 on the Web.  If you MUST
use that version, you MUST compile.

For old versions, go to the Downloads page and click the "archive
download site" link in the second paragraph for:
http://archive.apache.org/dist/httpd/
Then click "binaries" and "win32" to discover that the obsolete
Windows binaries for 2.2.0 are missing.  Only 2.2.2, 2.2.4, and 2.2.6
are listed.

Alexander's URL is for current releases. There have been too many
changes since 2.2.0 for any sane person to recommend or facilitate
installing it. The security page lists seven holes affecting 2.2.0.
http://httpd.apache.org/security/vulnerabilities_22.html

Sorry,
solprovider