httpd-users mailing list archives

From Lahiru Gunathilake <lah...@wso2.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Httpd mpm problem
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2007 14:01:22 GMT
hello folks,

I'm working with HTTPD-2.2.6.I wanted to test our sample Web Service in
Apache Benchmark using our Web Services Engine Apache Axis2c.
I tried to use worker MPM but our services didn't perform well with
worker MPM although it's a threaded MPM.What kind of a configuration do
i have to use with worker MPM.I want to tune with worker MPM to get a
maximum output using ApacheBenchmark.
To change configurations of MPM i simply edit the file in this location
/usr/local/apache2/conf/extras/httpd-mpm.conf.
Is that correct..?
Because although i've changed some configurations it didn't changed the
results give by Apache Benchmark.

Regards
Lahiru