httpd-users mailing list archives

From dugaldcurtis <dug...@zoom.co.uk>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Code Pages Downloadable!
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2007 09:21:53 GMT

Thanks for the replies.  I think the problem stems from the fact that the
root folder of served pages (mysite.com/) serves php pages (so that I can
run phpmyadmin etc) and then a subfolder (mysite.com/cashless/) serves
asp.net pages.  I have used RewriteRule (thanks) to patch up the problem
while I look at sorting it out.   I think the best way would just be to set
the handler for the whole site to mono.