httpd-users mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_auth_dbmcookie.so (help!)
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2007 17:42:57 GMT
On Fri, 2 Nov 2007 10:35:07 -0700 (PDT)
"Jeff Kilbride" <jeff@kilbride.com> wrote:

> After looking around yesterday, I still can't find any info on this
> module.

If anyone on this list had heard of it, they'd probably have said
by now.  So if google is no help either, you can infer it's homebrew.

> > LoadModule
> > dbmcookie_auth_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_auth_dbmcookie.so

In the days of 1.3, everyone was writing authentication modules.
That includes lots of folks who would use scripting languages
for any other kind of extra functionality.

--
Nick Kew

http://www.apachetutor.org/