httpd-users mailing list archives

From Noah <adm...@enabled.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] apache22 complains of Module mod_ldap missing
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2007 18:37:38 GMT

Graeme Fowler wrote:
> On Mon, 2007-11-05 at 08:31 -0800, Noah wrote:
>> please help.  I am not sure what to try next.
>
> Not asking more than once would be useful :)
>
>> here is the log message:
>> [Sun Nov 04 18:26:41 2007] [error] Module mod_ldap missing. Mod_ldap
>> (aka. util_ldap) must be loaded in order for mod_auth_ldap to function
>> properly Configuration Failed
>
> Well, that's pretty clear. mod_ldap isn't loaded.
>
> And here's why:
>>           LDAP "Enable mod_ldap" OFF \
>
> Set to ON, recompile, Robert's your father's brother.
>
> Graeme

thanks Graeme,

thanks for your response.  looks like the 'make config' is not changing
these options.  I see them check boxed in the 'make config' menu but
still 'NO' ends up in the Makefile.options file.

I manually changed the options and things are fine.

any clues who can handle this trouble?

Cheers,

Noah