httpd-users mailing list archives

From Martijn <sweetwaterg...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] javascript src path on apache
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2007 19:03:06 GMT
On Dec 6, 2007 6:54 PM, Hiep Nguyen <hiep@ee.ucr.edu> wrote:
> i have problem with path for java on my apache:

You mean JavaScript, which is something quite different from Java.

> this is working just fine:
> <script language="javascript" src="calendar.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
>
> but as soon as i move calendar.js to a sub-folder includes/
> <script language="javascript" src"/includes/calendar.js"
> type="text/javascript"></script>
>
> then it's not working.

Is the = missing in the second src on your site as well? In which
case, that's probably the problem: src="/includes/calendar.js" should
work, assuming that /var/www/html is indeed your DocumentRoot and
there isn't anything fancy happening to the location of .js files.

Martijn.