httpd-users mailing list archives

From Oliver Königs <okoen...@ion-net.de>
Subject [users@httpd] apache crash with DrvDocumentPropertySheets
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2007 11:18:09 GMT
Hi there,

i have installed the Apache 2.2.6.0 on a Windows Server 2003 SP2 an i use very often the printer
functions in php. But after some time (maybe 2-3 days) the apache crashs with the following
error:

---------------------------
httpd.exe Error
---------------------------
An unrecoverable error occurred, and execution cannot continue.
Error: Es wurde versucht, auf eine unzulssige Adresse zuzugreifen.
Caught in [_DrvDocumentPropertySheets]
OK

I don't know how to reproduce this error, because wie print about 300 pages per day the same
way with the same code an sometimes this happens. What can i do?

Great Thanks in advance
Oliver

PS: Sorry for my terrible english, i prefer to talk in german ;)