httpd-users mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thorsten.scherler....@juntadeandalucia.es>
Subject [users@httpd] String operations in ssi
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2008 09:40:33 GMT
Hi all,

are string operations in ssi possible?

I need to compare two strings but only the root path of them. My use
case is the following:

<!--#if expr="$REQUEST_URI == $MAP" -->

MAP = /boletines/2008/1/index.html

Now REQUEST_URI can have different values, the portal page has:
REQUEST_URI=/boletines/2008/1/index.html

which results in a match, but changing REQUEST_URI
to /boletines/2008/1/d/1.html
obviously do not match.

However I want to compare only /boletines/2008/1 and if it is the same
than the condition should be true, is that possible?

TIA for any information.

salu2