httpd-users mailing list archives

From David Cassidy <da...@twocats.co.uk>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] content being served on the basis on incoming IP
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2008 13:24:22 GMT
simon

I think you need to read that rewrite rule closer
as it will deliver different content to the different users based on IP
address.

remember rewrite doesn't JUST do re-writing of urls.
it can internally proxy through to different files for the same request
based on the rule.

thats whats happening below...