httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Christopher Bianchi" <ch...@tactek.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache Behind Proxy Trailing Slash Issue
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2008 21:44:30 GMT
Thanks for the response, Joshua.

Unfortunately, that didn't do the trick. When I appended the :80 to the
ServerName directive, I simply got "Cannot find server" messages when
attempting to access http://myserver/dir (no trailing slash).

I may have to move to using a separate Apache server to handle these
requests, however I'm a bit concerned due to the number of virtual hosts
operating on this server.

Chris