httpd-users mailing list archives

From Rich <li...@viaduct-productions.com>
Subject [users@httpd] mod_ssl Unable to Configure Key
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2008 16:04:14 GMT
Hi folks.  I'm having some issues with mod_ssl and I was told this is
the place to be asking such questions.

[Mon Mar 17 11:47:58 2008] [error] mod_ssl: Init: (wasabi.local:443)
Unable to configure RSA server private key (OpenSSL library error
follows)
[Mon Mar 17 11:47:58 2008] [error] OpenSSL: error:0B080074:lib
(11):func(128):reason(116)

It's a self signed cert that I need for development, and she doesn't
want to start up.  I've rebooted the whole box as that's what the
error log has told me to do.  I've had no errors with the key, and
the openssl commands give me the information I ask for, so I don't
see anything wrong with it.

Any insight appreciated.

Cheers

Rich in Toronto