httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Halil Ağın" <halil.a...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] how to change the response text of the httpd server while the server is sending its response text to the client.
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2008 16:08:42 GMT
Hello List;

I want to change the response text of the httpd server while the server is
sending its response text to the client.

However, i wnat to this action by looking at the its html header.
If html header has a special meta tag, i want to add a previosly determined
html code  as  a last html element of the html body.

I searched on the web and looked apache module list.
It seems that i can do this job by the help of mod_filter.
But i am not sure, maybe i have to write a apache module.

I am still searching, but maybe you know the answer.
How can i do this jod?

Thank you very much,

-halil agin.