Hi all,

I’ve been having a lot of trouble getting my Virtual Hosts to work. Currently it just loads the route directory and doesn’t go thru to the dir.

My conf file can be found here:

http://www.insidiousfix.net/linuxug/conf.txt

As far as i can see i’ve written my vh’s are fine, i have no idea why they aren’t loading.

I’ve had help with some of this but hasn’t gone very far, it starting with restarting apache then the vh’s wouldn’t load. Below is a link to the help ive had:

http://www.linux.net.nz/pipermail/nzlug/2008-March/012192.html

I’m completely stuck at the moment. If anyone could help that would be great.

Kind regards

Rob Anderson

Web Developer

Action Media Ltd