httpd-users mailing list archives

From Nir Peled <n...@advantech.co.il>
Subject [users@httpd] Problems with apache behind an ISA server
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2008 12:35:43 GMT
Hello guys,

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to ask this but I'll try
anyway.

I have an apache server running a PHP based wiki site. I added simple
authentication that goes through the organizational LDAP to it.

>From within the network, the authentication works just fine, but from
the outside world, it pops up the authentication window but does not
work. I tried with every domain combination as well.

OURDOMAIN\myuser

OURDOMAIN.com\myuser

myuser

etc, nothing works.

My question is, is there some flag I need to add in apache in order for
it to work correctly with ISA? I asked our IT department about this
issue, and they said they had a similar issue with Microsoft's
sharepoint, but in sharepoint there was some option that fixed it.

Can you think of any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks,

Nir Peled